– A digital platform to provide sponsorship recognition, with related analytics.
– A simplified registration process to reduce paperwork burden and provide registration as well as online access to data for teams, coaches, parents, students, fans and media.
– Administrative reports and back-end functionality.
– R.I.S.E. (Readiness in Sport Education) to introduce students to potential careers within the sports marketing and media industry.
– Event management that includes effective online promotion of organizations, players and tournaments.
– Most recently, we’ve begun facilitating automated live streaming and recording of every event, allowing school districts to recapture the revenue that outside companies have been taking from them.
– In the very near future, we will aggregate stats in real time on school system sites, so the community can see how their teams and players stack up against the competition.
National Amateur Sports (NAS) is a sports marketing and media company focused on sustaining public school athletic programs through developing public/private partnerships. NAS deploys modern technology and operational solutions to school districts, developing a district-wide digital network bringing student athletes and their “fans” together into a cohesive, local market segment.
NAS then offers corporations a very unique opportunity, to “give back” to schools using advertising dollars. This unique cause marketing partnership provides unprecedented access to the local community through the district’s digital network and creative on-site activations; with all net revenue shared equally with the district athletic program. The “inside” access district partners receive raises the effectiveness of advertising and brings coveted goodwill to partner brands at the same time.
NAS believes in high school athletics, and we are here to connect those who can make a positive, lasting difference to schools and students. We also believe in equality, diversity and inclusion across schools within districts, so our programming works to raise the tide to lift all boats.